Sunday, December 27, 2009

“You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club."- Jack London

I should listen to that call. Been a busy 2 months Holy crap! It seems like at time the more you have to do the less time you have to do it. Sometimes I am a spectator, sometimes I am the player. Lately I have been watching myself be both. Several projects consumed my weekends and then the entertaining season hit, go here, do that, people coming… makes you want to lock the door and shut off all the lights. The “recession” it’s starting to look like Global warming, Oh sorry I mean “Climate change” after all we cannot demand our extortion for Global warming when it’s snowing so hard we cannot see across the street. So lets call it “Climate Change” that way we collect no matter which way the wind blows. ANYHOW! If you never saw the news and you kept your job, would you really have noticed a recession at the mall on Saturday? It’s not a recession, it’s “Position readjustment” everything shifted a little or a lot depending on where you were when it happened but the snowball rolled and a lot of leaves and dirt were picked up tossed around and redistributed. In the meantime, our government has tried the trailer trash/white trash/redneck way of fixing this problem. People are out of work and I barely have money for beer and cigs so, “LET’S BUY A NEW BASS BOAT!” and give it to the bank.

No comments:

Post a Comment